Steel Band Watch Splitter
Have you recently purchased a new watch that is too long? Even as the seasons change, it's common for the strap to loosen over time. That's why our Steel Band Watch Splitter is a necessity for any watch owner.
Typically in order to adjust a band, you need to go to a watch specialist who uses specific tools to adjust the length. Now you can do it right from your own home!
HOW TO USE:
- Unscrew the handle of the meter splitter.
- Put the watch strap into the "slot" of the splitter.
- Align the pin pusher with the pen you want to remove
- Twist the handle to slowly remove the pin.
- Remove the link and re-insert the pin.