Hilifebox™ Easy Melt Welding Rods
-> Free ShippingDo you still use expensive equipment to weld aluminum parts?
Today we introduce you the simplest way to weld aluminum parts to save your money and your time. No expensive equipment required. All you need is a propane burner and some Easy Melt Welding Rods.
- Thoroughly clean the area you’re about to weld by brushing the base with stainless steel brush until it becomes shiny.
- Then evenly heat the area to be welded.As you heat, rub the rod vigorously against the heated area until the rod starts flowing.
- Please Note: Never apply heat directly to the rod as it will crumb, and if you manage to melt the rod directly, the weld will be easily breakable. Remember, melting the rod directly is a wrong way, and makes crumby welds.
- Great Welding Effect - With full & smooth welding effect because of internal powder. With low melting point(<480 ℃), great weldability and corrosion resistance, high thermal conductivity, high electric conductivity and excellent processing performance.
- Very Wide Application - It is mainly used for argon arc welding and filling material for pure aluminum, connection with aluminium bus and guide rod of electrolytic aluminium plant and electric power, chemistry, food and so on.
- No Need Solder Powder - You don't have to use other flux powder with aluminum alloy as the welding core and coating as the salt base. Very convenient and easy to weld.
- Widely Use In Life - Suitable for welding or surfacing welding alloy with high strength, good forgeability & good corrosion resistance.
- Light Weight & Small Volume - Very easy to bend & carry.
- Material: Ag:2±1,P:7±0.5,Cu:91
- Melting temperature: <480 ° C (896 ° F)
- No leakage of gases or toxins, no lead material included.
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Minimize the distortion of the starting material during welding.
- Size: 1mm*50cm.
- 10 pcs Hilifebox™ Easy Melt Welding Rods