Clean-Cut Paint Edger
CUTTING IN PAINT CAN BE TEDIOUS AND TIME-CONSUMING...BUT NOT ANY MORE!
CUT IN EDGES IN MINUTES, NOT HOURS!
- ✅Greatly reduces the time spent applying masking tape
- ✅Paints 10-20 times faster than a sash brush
- ✅Cuts in 5-8 feet per load
- ✅Cuts in a band that is 4" wide
- ✅Reduces the number of painters needed on a job by 50% or more
- ✅Pays for itself in labor savings on the first day on the job.
- ✅Ensures that even painters with little or no experience can paint consistent, straight edges with no paint on the trim
Invented by a professional painter to help his crews cut in paint edges faster and more consistently, the Clean-Cut Paint Edger has become a time saver for professional painters and homeowners alike. It is the only paint edger to use the patented combination of roller, shield and brush.
- ✔️Ceilings (smooth, or textured such as orange peel or knockdown. Users with popcorn ceilings have had mixed results)
- ✔️Accent Walls
- ✔️Baseboards (needs a top edge that is 1/4" or wider for best results)
- ✔️Crown Molding (needs a bottom edge that is 1/4" or wider for best results)
- ✔️Chair Rail
- 1* Clean-Cut Paint Edger
- 2* Rollers
- 2* Brushes